I'm back after taking a bit of a break. It felt nice to not think of blogging for a few days to be honest.
Thanksgiving Day I was feeling better. After Mom & I went to CVS for their Black Friday deals, I come home & watched the entire parade. Santa did not disappoint either! It instantly takes me back to being that little girl, full of wonder of the Season, once Santa makes his grand entrance. I just love it!
D & I went over to Mom's, to eat lunch with her & Danny. I did not do any cooking this year, but not by my own choosing. I was too sick, plus I don't think anyone wanted to eat anything prepared by me. After we ate, we just lounged around & by this time I was fading pretty quickly.
Mom going through the Black Friday ads, mapping out her game plan.
A stuffed turkey...Ahem...I mean...A stuffed D & under the weather C.
Danny dressed up for us! He really did! He changed from one ratty flannel to another one. :)
We are looking beautimous, I'll say!
D & I were supposed to go to Lindy's parents that evening with Mom & Danny, but I just couldn't make it. I wanted to badly though. And especially to take pictures! I am sad that I didn't get any good Thanksgiving ones.
My night ended super early, so I could get up early for Black Friday.
Thanksgiving Day I was feeling better. After Mom & I went to CVS for their Black Friday deals, I come home & watched the entire parade. Santa did not disappoint either! It instantly takes me back to being that little girl, full of wonder of the Season, once Santa makes his grand entrance. I just love it!
D & I went over to Mom's, to eat lunch with her & Danny. I did not do any cooking this year, but not by my own choosing. I was too sick, plus I don't think anyone wanted to eat anything prepared by me. After we ate, we just lounged around & by this time I was fading pretty quickly.
D & I were supposed to go to Lindy's parents that evening with Mom & Danny, but I just couldn't make it. I wanted to badly though. And especially to take pictures! I am sad that I didn't get any good Thanksgiving ones.
My night ended super early, so I could get up early for Black Friday.

That last picture is A W E F U L!! Thanks Crystal Dawn!!
ReplyDelete