Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

It's Thanksgiving morning & I have been up since 4:30. Now this is rare since I normally haven't even been to bed yet! But because I'm feel yucky, I went to bed early for me last night. I slept well, but after Razzy getting on the bed for the 3rd time, I was finally awake. I got up, ate some breakfast & have been working on ornaments, while watching the Jon & Kate marathon.
Mom & I are going to go to CVS when they open at 8 this morning, to go on & get their Black Friday deals out of the way, so we can focus on other stores tomorrow. I'll come home & finish watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I *have* to see Santa!

I do feel a bit better today, but I have had zero appetite this week, only eating enough to take medicine. And I still can't taste very well. Not fun on the biggest food day of the year! I guess a positive is, I won't have to worry about gaining extra pounds! Haha!

Have a blessed one!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. Think of us here in Canada while you are eating your turkey..we already had Thanksgiving in October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got almost everything at CVS. The only thing I didn't get was the Bic Soleil, but Rose gave me a raincheck for 2 free ones, so you can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.