Sunday, November 30, 2008

Black Friday

The day began at 2:15am for me. Mom & I got to Kohl's around 3:30 & weren't too far back in the line. But once inside it was a madness. I got the few things on my list & we were outta there.

We met Diane & Laurie at Belk. They were giving away giftcards to the first 250 people in the door. We all got $5 giftcards & of course all found stuff to spend them on.

Diane & Mom on the hunt for the best deals.
**Can you believe I failed to take more pictures? I was slacking, big time this weekend.


I got everything I went for, but I can't post pictures since they are all gifts. It was a long & exhausting, but an extremely fun day.
Mom actually gave a more detailed post, so go check it out. I was so drained by the time I got home, I crashed on the couch & couldn't move. I couldn't even pet Rocco, which hurt his feelings. Awesomely sweet Honey D, did give me a wonderful foot massage, which put me right to sleep.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.