Staci & her family stopped by early on there way out of town to say goodbye. I thought I would go back to bed, but decided to stay up. I should have gone back to bed, since I didn't get much sleep. When D woke up, he kept telling me to go take a nap & I finally gave in after realizing just how grumpy I was. After Rocco & I woke up from our nap, D got the grill going. I grilled so much stuff, but if I'm gonna grill out, I make it worth it! I did, steaks, chicken, hot dogs, pork tenderloin & corn. It was all so delish! I tried this steak sauce....OH-MY-GOODNESS!
And we watched movies thanks to Netflix!
Super cute!
I cried through this entire movie...It was good!
This is the first time D & I have been able to spend Memorial day together. It was a sweet blessing.
And we watched movies thanks to Netflix!
Super cute!
I cried through this entire movie...It was good!This is the first time D & I have been able to spend Memorial day together. It was a sweet blessing.

ps I love you killed me! I cried the entire time too! Makes you say I love you more & appreciate all that GOD has given us!
ReplyDelete