Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wasn't Gonna Blog...

...Because I just didn't have anything to blog about. I woke up on Wednesday just feeling "off." So, I vegged the entire day, except for making myself clean the kitchen & showering. I didn't even get online much, a true sign something isn't right. I fought sleep, because I felt guilty for taking a nap. I tend to feel like that if D is working. Like, he's up working making money to provide, so I should be up doing something productive. He called & told me I should take a nap, but didn't. Not sure, why I think laying on the couch watching a Lifetime movie & the Golden Girls, is more productive than taking a nap.

I was feeling much worse by the evening & ended up going to bed at 10, asleep by 11:15pm. I can never just get in the bed & go to sleep. I have to watch TV or read for awhile.
It is now 2:24am & I've been up for almost an hour. I can not go back to sleep. My mind has carried me from memories of my childhood to CVS shopping. Not sure how I got from one thing to the next, so I tried to backtrack in my mind.
I finally gave up & came online. This normally wouldn't be an issue, except I'm going with Mom to take D to work & I need to be up at 6am! Bubble's (my car) is finally going to the hospital today. After we drop D off, Mom & our are going to run some errands & yes CVS will be one of those stops.

I guess I'm gonna go surf for a bit, hopefully sleep will be in my near future.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling 'right!' I know that sucks! I sent you some CVS things... be sure to pass them on to your cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about taking a nap during the day. I'm a stay-at-home mom so my hubby is away at work. Yes, the kids are sleeping, yes, the housework is done, yes, the dinner is made...so why do I still feel guilty about napping?

    Sincerely,
    Jamie's friend,
    Valerie G

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.