The morning began with a trip to CVS, for the 2 day sale. I came home with $80 of stuff for $4 & got $18 in ecb's!
Then to church we went, where we sat with Staci, Chris & the kids. I got to hold Jackson for the first time. He is such a cuddle baby & smiles constantly. He was so precious clapping during praise & worship. Melted my heart. And Chloe is such a character. She cracks me up.
I went with them, to Nicole's for the rest of the day. I got to spend time with Nicole's sweet babies too. Staci, did a Mary Kay makeovers with us. If it involves makeup, I'm going to of course enjoy it! If you are interested in Mary Kay products, go----->HERE.


Nicole before
After
Me before
After
Jessica before
After
Jesse (Staci's sister) before
After
Staci before
After
Matthew helping Chloe.
Darcy in time out.
We left Nicole's & went to town. But on the way we made a stop by Piggly Wiggly. I found something I have been searching for, for years....
I was so excited I bought 4 jars!
Playing dress up at Target.



I went with them, to Nicole's for the rest of the day. I got to spend time with Nicole's sweet babies too. Staci, did a Mary Kay makeovers with us. If it involves makeup, I'm going to of course enjoy it! If you are interested in Mary Kay products, go----->HERE.


Nicole before
After
Me before
After
Jessica before
After
Jesse (Staci's sister) before
After
Staci before
After
Matthew helping Chloe.
Darcy in time out.
We left Nicole's & went to town. But on the way we made a stop by Piggly Wiggly. I found something I have been searching for, for years....
I was so excited I bought 4 jars!
Playing dress up at Target.


I had such a tremendous time with everyone!
I'm so happy that Staci was able to stop in Bama. :) One regret is that I didn't get any pictures of the babies. The day went by sooooo fast & was over before I knew it.
I'm so happy that Staci was able to stop in Bama. :) One regret is that I didn't get any pictures of the babies. The day went by sooooo fast & was over before I knew it.

love all the pictures... except my after picture is sorta dark around my eyes... but you all know that they were beautiful LOL!!!!
ReplyDeleteAll the after pictures were too dark. The lighting was bad. We should have done them inside too. Oh well. Or adjusted the lighting on the camera. Anyway what a great day. I love the 3 of us in our hats... great picture!
ReplyDeleteWhat a bunch of hot babes!
ReplyDelete