Monday, December 17, 2007

This Weekend

I went late night shopping with Jamie & Sophie at Kohl's. I had a few Christmas gifts to get & I was very happy with what I found. We also had to make a stop at Milo's.

Saturday, D & I were supposed to go to D-town for a family gathering. But I was having a not so great emotional day. I don't even like myself on those days, so it's best I alienate from anyone that knows me. It's never a pretty sight. So to spare all that would be subject to a certain meltdown, I stayed home. But the entire time I wished I had gone. I'm sorry, Jen & Meggan...Forgive me! We will get together, especially if Jen moves here. *wink wink* Being home, I did get to see it rain! Which was such an amazing thing, that all of us...D, Molly, Razzy, Rocco & I all ran to the window to watch!

Sunday, was church. Then an afternoon at Keith & Lindy's followed by a special service at the church I grew up in & where Mom & Danny still go. Pastor Sims & Mrs. Peggy were being honored for 30 years in the ministry there. It was a pretty sweet service & I got to see alot of people that I haven't seen in years. Plus there was a luau afterwards with some delightful food. D missed out, because he stayed home to watch Survivor! Mom & I rubbed it in good too. Hahaha!

Back to Pastor Sims, please be in prayer for him. He has an aneurysm in his brain, behind his forehead. He's going to the Dr on Wednesday, to find out when he will be having surgery.


It's so sad to think that this time next week with be Christmas Eve. I adore Christmas, but I always get bummed when it's almost here & especially when it's over.

If you are wondering where my ornament post went, I deleted it. It was messing up my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna post our shopping trip pics before I leave if it kills me!! Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgive you. :) But you owe us a visit!!!! :) HAHAH.

    Thought of you today---saw a bunch of pink jewelry and stuff while shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.