



Back in my daycare teaching days, I would love to go into a local educational toys store & dream of getting some of these things for my class. Now that I am hoping to be a Mom, I was looking at educational toys for someday. I am someone who always makes a trip to the toy department. There are some pretty cool stuff out there nowadays, but the first & foremost important thing is what can the toys teach a child? I want my children to use their imagination & not have the toy to do everything for them. I also would like for the toys to teach them life skills. I was looking at around online today & found some really cute toys, that I think would be awesome to own.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.