Tonight D & I went over to the Pastors house for the staff/board Christmas party.
After we ate supper, we played Outburst, which I have never played before & I loved it. We split up into teams & my team was winning most of the game. We noticed that most of our answers weren't even in the game. Pastor Joe, looked at the copyright & found out their edition was from 1988!!! I was 11 yrs old!!! Hahahaha!!!! So, we switched in the middle of the game to the Junior edition. Those questions were like name "Disney Characters." The other team ended up winning (only because we switched to the Junior edition, mind you).
After we ate supper, we played Outburst, which I have never played before & I loved it. We split up into teams & my team was winning most of the game. We noticed that most of our answers weren't even in the game. Pastor Joe, looked at the copyright & found out their edition was from 1988!!! I was 11 yrs old!!! Hahahaha!!!! So, we switched in the middle of the game to the Junior edition. Those questions were like name "Disney Characters." The other team ended up winning (only because we switched to the Junior edition, mind you).
Notice D covering the word Junior.

Keith looks mighty handsome! (Can I say that about my cousin?!) HAHAHA!!!! BG
ReplyDelete