Thursday, November 03, 2005

Still Feeling Crappy

I have spent yet another day in the bed. Well, except for the spurt of energy I got this afternoon, when I cleaned the guest bathroom & made the bed in the guest room. As you can see, there is a possibility that we will have company tomorrow night (Friday). Michael is planning on coming down to the MC Alumni service & he may spend the night. Anyway, I started feeling alot better & I thought that maybe I was getting back to normal. But then it hit me all at once & fell into the bed & have been there ever since. And I'm headed right back there now...Nyquil is calling my name.

3 comments:

  1. Guess we all have that crap, J & I have had it for at least a week. Maybe you will recover quicker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to feeling better soon!! bb

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl, you gotta get rid of this crud---must be something going around. Heather missed a couple of days at work this week and Robert was home ALL week with it! I was gonna visit them this weekend, but I didn't want to chance getting whatever they have....I don't think my body could handle it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.