Yesterday I had a headache all day, then by the evening it had turned into a migraine. And then by 10pm, I had a sore throat, coughing, my ears hurt, my nose didn't feel right & I felt just plain yucky. I took Nyquil & went to bed early. I got up & called Karen this morning to tell her that I couldn't go walking, she said that was fine she had alot to get done anyway. So, I don't feel so bad about canceling. Then I went back to bed & ended up sleeping 12 hours. My day has seemed to go by pretty quickly & I kinda don't remember it. I guess I just spent the day in the bed. D brought me home some Kleenex with lotion (the best), more Nyquil & some Sprite, since water tastes gross.
I really don't need to be sick right now, I have a busy weekend coming up, starting on Friday night. I'm sure I'll feel better by then.
Anyway, because I'm not feeling so hot this will be my only new post...I'm headed for bed........

Praying for you Girl.
ReplyDeleteBummer.....hope you are feeling better soon!!!
ReplyDelete