Something strange is happening to my body.
A few months ago, I started itching all over & I started getting really bad dry patches on my skin. I would itch so bad I would bleed. (sorry)
I thought it may be my soap, so I changed that a few times & nothing happened. Then I changed my detergent & finally started using Baby detergent & the itching stopped.
I used to always keep my finger nails painted, but I really haven't in the last year. Now I only paint them for special occasions or when I paint my toenails, I might paint my finger nails also. If the fancy strikes me.
Well, I painted them for Easter & some of my nails started hurting. Kinda like when you clip your nails way too short. I just ignored it & when I finally took my polish off, the ring finger & pinky nails were coming off! Where the white part of the nail is, was down really far on my nail. I looked online to see about nail disorders, but I couldn't find anything that looked like it. I thought maybe the nail polish was just old or something.
Over time my nails grew out & it went away. I painted my nails earlier this week & they did it again. What is going on?
My body is becoming allergic to stuff.
If, Heaven forbid, I become allergic to make-up just shoot me & bury me in full make-up. Because I wouldn't be able to survivor without it.
I wonder if they have a shot you can give yourself, that makes you not allergic to make-up. I hate shots, but I love make-up more!

Hey, My mom has the same problem, everytime she paints her nails they do the exact same thing. She also has dry, itchy skin alot. She can only use certain soaps, laundry detergent(Gain is the worst), and lotions. CH
ReplyDelete