Sunday, May 01, 2005

Question Of The Week

Wow....It's been a really long time since I did one of these & I know you've missed them, so here goes....

If you could watch movies only by 1 actor or actress for the rest of your life, you would it be?

Mine would be Doris Day. I absolutely adore her movies. When I was younger...I think it was between the ages of 10-12. We didn't have any television reception at our house, because of the mountain. And believe me, it was very difficult & traumatic, I am & have always been a TVaholic. Well, my Granny knew this. She had cable, which I thought was the coolest thing in the world. And she would record movies for me to watch, since that was my only way to watch TV. My favorite movie she recorded was "Please Don't Eat The Daisies", With Doris Day. And I know I watched that movie at least once a week for about 2 years. Believe me....You can even ask Mom. I could recite the movie word for word. Since then I have discovered the rest of her films & I'm very excited that they have just released a Doris Day collection on DVD. I hope to buy it. She's a really cool lady & she's also a huge animal lover. A woman after my own heart.

4 comments:

  1. Denzel Washington... he's so awesome... He can play the good and the bad... although i don't like it when he plays the bad guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say SHIRLEY TEMPLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a movie watcher but I do like to see movies with Melissa Gilbert or Patty Duke. rg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to say Mel Gibson. Hmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm!dd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.