Monday, May 02, 2005

I Just Can't

I have a large Rubbermaid container with toys from when I was a kid. I brought it in the house from the shed months ago with plans to put some of the stuff on Ebay. But every time I open in with the intentions of taking pictures & posting it. I get all sentimental & I wind up closing it back up. Then later on I'll decide, it's time to purge all this stuff & I just can't let it go.
I have LOTS of Christian novels & I have read them all. I am not someone who likes to read a book twice. SO once I've read it, I don't need it anymore. Most of the books I have, I haven't read in 10 years or more. So, I decided to sale them on Ebay. I got down a collection of Lori Wick books & I was fixing to take a picture, when I started reading the back of the book. That was a mistake! I realized that I don't remember what happened in those books & now I need to read them again. So there goes posting them until I've read them.
I have a serious problem....And it's OCD.

2 comments:

  1. Well, all I can say is that you can't help it. Like Mother, like Daughter. I'm bad about holding onto stuff as well. We LOVE stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you do, please do not sell the barbies I gave you. Should you ever decide to part with them, I would like to have them back. Thanks! Love ya! dd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.