Monday, November 09, 2009

Homestead Hollow & Some Food

Saturday, the plan was to go to Christmas Village, but at the last minute we changed our minds & headed to Homestead Hollow. It was just D, my Auntie D & I...We had too much fun!

We couldn't live in the house...D doesn't fit!
This sign made me think of a famous scene from one of my favorite Christmas movies.
What movie am I talking about?
I couldn't have handled these kinda trees back in the day...I like way too many lights!
This sign was on the bathroom...Hhhhmmmm
Dinky Doughnuts
A big ole corn dog
Fried pickles
Carmel chocolate covered apple

All we bought was FOOD! Things not pictured are a frozen chocolate covered cheesecake, homemade ice cream & a big bag of kettle corn, that I brought home. Good grief! I didn't realize we bought THAT much food!
Not the best pic of us, but I had to take one.
And then we went to Garden Ridge where D & Auntie D rode some little horsies down to town.

We ended the evening at an awesome Chinese buffet! I have requested that D take me there for my birthday.

4 comments:

  1. I want one of those big ole corndogs and some of those fried pickles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMM me too! fried pickles are a rare treat up here! I love corn dogs - where's the ketchup??? :)
    I like mine with ketchup & mustard mixed together. Those tiny donuts are cute - too easy to eat too many!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those fried pickles! Yummm..
    and the corndog. and the cheesecake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great time! But as all of us FK's know, a time out with Diane is always an adventure! :)
    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.