I absolutely, wholeheartedly adore ice cream! I enjoy a variety of flavors & like trying new ones. I love ice cream in a bowl, a mug, as a milkshake, as a blizzard, with cake & on cobbler, in a cone, on a stick. I love homemade, store bought, from a parlor or the DQ...Can you tell I love this stuff?Here's a list of a few of my favorite flavors:
Butter Pecan
Rocky Road
Lemon Ice Box (which they don't make anymore)
Coffee
Peanut Butter Panic
Strawberry Cheesecake
Birthday Cake
And there is nothing like plain ole chocolate & vanilla!
So....What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

I "heart" Bryers vanilla bean and Ben and Jerry's Cake Batter! YUMMY!!! If you have not tried the Cake Batter...you NEED to!!! I also like Choc. Chip Cookie Dough and anything chocolate! I'm with you, ice-cream, yea...I'll have some!
ReplyDeleteHagen Daz made this chocolate peanut butter ice cream that was AMAZING! It's chocolate ice cream with a real peanut butter swirl, yum! I tried honey ice cream last night and it was good. My current favorite is Ben and Jerry's Mission to Marzipan, wowowowowow!
ReplyDeleteRocky Road!!!! And Reese's Peanut butter cup. Sometimes I crave Spumoni. And if I could just find a dark chocolate gelatto like I had in Nova Scotia years ago.......mmmm that was good! ok - now I want ice cream - and it is only 8:45 a.m.!!!
ReplyDeleteChocolate is my favorite flavor, but I rarely eat ice cream. Just not something I want to eat a lot of.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is my favorite. Every once in a while I get peppermint which I had never had till coming to Bama
ReplyDeleteFrom the store: coffee ice cream OR chocolate w/rice crispies sprinkled on top.
ReplyDeleteHomemade icecream: vanilla or peach.
From Cold Stone: coffee
Oh, and the more nuts on top of it the better!! I like something crunchy in it.
Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk!
ReplyDeleteI love ice cream too!!
ReplyDeleteIf I has to choose I´ll say chocolate!! but I´ll eat almost any flavor ice cream I´m given.
My hubby and kids love icecream... I eat whatever they eat... cookies & cream, turtle tracks or moose tracks but i really love strawberry.
ReplyDeleteI've been making smoothies a lot lately with frozen yogurt... way better for ya than icecream :)
Okay so its after 10 and after reading this post I want to send Chris to the store to get some ice cream for me... like one of each! lol. I don't have a favorite, but I am drawn to the following:
ReplyDeletebutter pecan, vanilla moose tracks, birthday cake, and every now and then I will eat mint chocolate chip if mom has it in the freezer and that is the only thing there. I don't like Rocky Road, never have never will. Creeps me out with the marshmallows and whatever else is in there... Chris loves anything peanut buttery. I also like the vanilla or strawberry, and after being prego with Jack started loving chocolate, but just plain chocolate. Good stuff. Okay so now my mouth is watering and my tummy is craving it all... thanks so much for a yummy post.
What happened to my comment?
ReplyDeleteWhat a mouth-watering post! Yum-yum-yum! I've never heard of birthday cake ice cream before, what does it entail?
ReplyDeleteI can never pick just one fave flavour, but some of the ones topping my list are:
-Cookies and cream (and cookie dough)
-Raspberry (not so much raspberry ripple as full on raspberry)
-Black cherry
-A truly good vanilla (flecked with vanilla seeds)
-Maple Pecan (or maple walnut)
-Cotton candy
-Rose (sounds a tad strange, but tastes wonderful)
-Tigertail (so hard to find these days, but when I was a kid it was more common...as a blend of black licorice and orange it's not for everyone, but I love it)
Mmmmmm, all so delicious! :D
Thanks for this fun post, it took my mind off of the sweltering heat for a little while :)
Wishing you a beautiful, relaxing weekend, sweetie!
♥ Jessica
Right now, for some reason, I'm all about the Bryer's Mint Chocolate Chip, but it has to be Bryer's.
ReplyDeleteRocky Road has always been my favorite, but Josh and I went to the Peach Park last Saturday and for some reason I picked Butter Peacan...WOW!! It was awesome and I have been craving it ever since! I think it's time for a mini roadtrip again :o)
ReplyDelete