
Courtney gave me a sweet blogger award. And I am supposed to tell 7 things about myself you may not already know about me. OK, so this is going to be hard, since I am sure I have told everything...
1) I really like salty drinks... I drink grapefruit juice, lemon juice & seltzer water all with salt in them. Yum, I want some seltzer right now!
2) I love that Rocco (my chihuahua) is obsessed with me. It makes me happy. He is my constant companion. :)
3) When it's really cold, I like to go outside late at night, look up at the sky & take in deep breaths. It calms me.
4) I can cross stitch.
5) I become addicted to certain foods. And I will eat them constantly, until I move on to another addiction. Right now my drug of choice is Little Debbie Nutty Bars.
6) I wish it were Fall.
7) I am in desperate need to go away somewhere with my husband. We have never been on a vacation together. We are passed ready to have some time away.
Thanks Courtney for my award! I have so enjoyed getting to know you. Can't wait to get together soon...Hopefully!

Congrats on the award! I love to cross stitch and I hope you and hubby can get away soon! Chris and I feel the same way! lol
ReplyDeleteHa! I knew all of that except for the Nutty bars...how cool is that I feel I know you so well and we haven't even met in person?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your award!! I am the same way about getting addicted to a certain food..literally, I will CRAVE it and have to have it, can eat it every day and then one day, I'm soo done with it! Oh, and you two should definitely think about that vacation!! Josh and I haven't been on many, but we are soo overdue for one!
ReplyDelete