After a week of living with a migraine & the remnants of it....I am now feeling more like myself. But I don't want to say it too loud. I may jinx myself.
I cooked for the first time in a week. I made homemade pizzas. I used the Pillsbury pizza dough, instead of the mess I tried last time.
I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here, did not disappoint. It was drama from the get go. Love it! Speidi, you are in the jungle, not the Four Seasons, it's not going to be easy. And get over yourself.
How fun...The Summer Reality shows are gearing up. Speaking of which Big Brother 11 is set to begin July 9th!!! It ain't Summer without BB!!! I'm so getting the live feed again.
With June 1st came the heat! It was hecka hot today....It's officially Summertime.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.