Sunday night we made homemade pizza. Have you ever done that before? If not it's tons of fun & you can make them anyway you want. If you have kids it's a great way to get them involved in the kitchen. We have done it a few times. The reason I like to is to recreate a pizza a had in NYC. It was topped with chicken, broccoli & tomatoes. This was my first time that I didn't use a ready made crust. Jiffy pizza dough is only 60 cents a box!

This was....Interesting.


I realized after the fact, that I should have floured my hands first!



Isn't that a colorful pizza?


You can't tell me that doesn't look good! It tasted good too!!!!
It is a BEAUTIFUL pizza but.....I will have to pass on having the chicken and broccoli. I love me some onions, mushrooms, olives (green and black) and lots of cheese please.
ReplyDeletei make em all the time hehheee
ReplyDeletebefore i started working at a pizza place where i get free pizza whenever we make a boobo i didn't like anything that wasn't supposed to be on a pizza... nothing weird. now i love bbq chicken with alfredo or alf, chicken and spinach... i love them all.
My mouth is watering!!!! That looks so good! My Nutrisystem pizza looks pitiful compared to that and I have to admit I'm lusting after your pizza! BG
ReplyDeleteLooks great! I think I'll make one on Thursday!
ReplyDeletethat looks really good!!! Surely you're posting it on your other blog!!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks very yummy! My favorite, like Vickie's, is onions, mushrooms, olives (preferrably black) and lots of cheese!!! Bonnie's right....Nutri-System pizza (although good) does not compare to your pizza, Crystal!
ReplyDeleterg