Sunday, May 31, 2009

Night At The Drive-in

Last night we decided to go to the drive-in. I knew it was going to be unseasonably cooler weather & figured it was be a nice time to go. We made some hot dogs & other snacks to munch on & just had a wonderful time! It was a perfect night.






We saw Night at the Museum. So cute! I just watched the 1st one on TV last weekend. I enjoyed it & the 2nd one is even better. I love Amelia Earhart.
Hey...Dumb Dumb, you give me some gum gum? :)

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE the drive-in! Just don't like those pesty mosquitoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to the drive-in in forever but I loved it when I went! (We saw Transformers and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!! We've never been to the drive-in, but maybe we'll go if Night at the Museum is still there...we both want to see that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a drive in here, but I have never been. Our girls want to go all the time. Maybe they will play a PG movie there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We went twice this weekend too! We take citranilla candles and our own food and chairs! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun, I remembered my drive-in here in Singapore back in the 70s but they have since demolished it ;(

    I prefer the 1st Night At The Museum though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.