I wanna go, too....and so does Jimbo!rg
We've gone before... its really nice. Matthew's working this weekend too!
Hey, that looks cool. I say you take D to work and go without him. (Sorry D)
It seems like that would be a fun event but I can't stand the commercials for it! ha!
I went when I was a kid with my Granny & Paw. I LOVED it! I have wanted to go back & seem to always miss it. I don't want to miss it again.
Yay! D just called & told me that he thinks he may be off on Sunday!!! So, we can go together then. :)
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
I wanna go, too....and so does Jimbo!
ReplyDeleterg
We've gone before... its really nice. Matthew's working this weekend too!
ReplyDeleteHey, that looks cool. I say you take D to work and go without him. (Sorry D)
ReplyDeleteIt seems like that would be a fun event but I can't stand the commercials for it! ha!
ReplyDeleteI went when I was a kid with my Granny & Paw. I LOVED it! I have wanted to go back & seem to always miss it. I don't want to miss it again.
ReplyDeleteYay! D just called & told me that he thinks he may be off on Sunday!!! So, we can go together then. :)
ReplyDelete