Today was just a nice day. I swept the porches & pruned my rose bushes & a few other plants. I enjoyed having the windows opened. I'm really hoping that D & I can get our yard looking nice this Spring. I love yard work, just my body doesn't. I have to take it in spells. And if yard work could be incorporated into a video game I'm sure D would willingly work on it. Haha! It is by no means his favorite thing to do. But he grew up spending his Saturdays doing mandatory yard work, which I'm sure plays a big part in his lack of enthusiasm. Maybe if I hung a pan of Mac & Cheese in front of him, that would get him going. That's a thought!
I am slowly getting back into ornament making. I am working on a few that I didn't get made before Christmas was over. Then I will begin working on a inventory, so I can open my etsy shop & I will create a special blog for them also. I just not feeling overly creative lately with that, blogging or with anything for that matter.
It's getting cold again! Even though I enjoyed today, I like it cold in January & happy for the cold temps headed our way. :)
Here's something funny...Rocco is enamored with me. His hobby other than being a Klypto is staring at me. Tonight Rocco & I were sitting on the bed & Rocco was staring at me, so I took the comforter & pulled it up in front of him to block his view. That little booger turned around & started starring at me in the mirror!!!

My Boxer is obsessed with me. I can't go anywhere in the house without her on my heels. I'm the only one she does that to.
ReplyDeletebut if I'm around she's sitting beside me with her arm around me!
ReplyDelete~Amber