I posted this on facebook & I can't think at the moment, so here.......
1) I figured I better do this thing, since I keep getting tagged. :)
2) I really enjoy reading everyone's 25 things.
3) My husband & I were both born in '76.
4) My toenails have to always be painted. I can't walk if they aren't.
5) I was once asked to be on a court tv show. Maybe my hot pink hair made them think I was trouble.
6)Yes, I've had hot pink, Kool aide red, Plum purple, blonde & jet black hair. Thankfully not all at the same time. My favorite was the black.
7) I haven't dyed my hair in 2 yrs.
8) I name all the animals that live in my yard. Rufus & Lillie May are the squirrels that live in the tree by the front porch. Scooter the squirrel lives in the back yard, he likes to pester Razzy (my doxie). Hummington & Haggard are 2 of the hummingbirds. And Sweets is the doe that enjoys the salt block.
9) I bet you can guess I am anti-hunting.
10) I am an animal whisperer. It's rare for one to not like me.
11) I used to be super organized. But 9 yrs with Daniel has corrupted those good morals.
12) I enjoy reading magazines & novels, especially historical fiction.
13) I'm a complete night owl. I stay up til D leaves for work & that is 5:30am.
14) I thought I would have a house full of babies by now, instead I have a house full of furbabies.
15) I don't miss living in LA, but I do miss the climate, beach & there always being something to do.
16) I love to travel, especially road trips. I sometimes have an urge to get in the car, drive & just end up where ever the road leads.
17) My dream is to go to Great Britain. England especially. I want to take time & go everywhere I possibly can. Even though I have never been there, I would move in an instant.
18) I am a bit fascinated with all things British. It began as a little girl, when I watched Charles & Diana's wedding.
19) I love Princess Diana & miss her. I mourned her death greatly. I was unable to see all the media coverage (because I was in MC) & I regret that.
20) Cooking is one of my passions.
21) Rocco (my chihuahua) is my constant shadow. He loves to stare at me, which he is actually doing as I type this.
22) I has inherited my Granny's green thumb, but my back doesn't allow for my yard to look like I want it too. That makes me sad.
23) I have kept a journal since 1990. I have just began journal #38.
24) I am thankful for facebook. It has reconnected me with many long lost special people. Thanks FB!
25) I am now finished with this thing, after working on it through cooking chicken spaghetti, watching the news, telling Razzy to stop barking & checking emails.

Love # 18...I also love anything British...my Granny was from England (her and Papa met in the war when he was wounded) and she loved the royal family...she was so precious and so funny!
ReplyDeleteGosh, born in 1976 you are so young :) And.....I am so old ;(
ReplyDeleteSame here, I must paint my toenails too - otherwise I feel so naked hahahah..
I know you'll love England :D
Love your 25 things Crystal :D