Monday, January 19, 2009

It Snowed...

...At my house this evening...Well...IT DID! You had to stand real still & look through your peripheral vision, to see the teeny tiny few flakes that floated in the air. One even landed on my lip! So I felt it snow too! Razzy is my witness, just ask him.

4 comments:

  1. Its snowing here now!!! I hope it is here all night long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be happy to send down some REAL SNOW- Crystal check your e-mail I'm going to send you some pics of how they had to bring in heavy machinery to remove ours out of the parking lot today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's suppose to snow here today!!! My dentist appointment got moved from this afternoon to this morning due to the weather...
    I REALLY wanna see some snow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.