I found out last week that Molly's Mom, Angel, had gotten sick suddenly & things weren't looking good. Heartbreakingly, at the age of 14, Angel is going to have to be put to sleep in morning. This precious family is loosing such an important member. I am asking that you pray for them. When people open their hearts to an animal, it is devastating to loose them. Because they are not just an animal any longer, that are a cherished loved one. And this family is shaken. And they need support to get through this.
Angel with her new babies. Molly is being held by Rebecca (in the stripes). Look at Angel smiling. She was so proud. :)
Angel with her family at Christmas.

The most recent picture of this pretty girl.
Angel with her new babies. Molly is being held by Rebecca (in the stripes). Look at Angel smiling. She was so proud. :)
Angel with her family at Christmas.
The most recent picture of this pretty girl.

This breaks my heart. I am praying for you guys, Kim!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Vickie