Monday, December 22, 2008

"Ringing" In The Season

Leading up to Christmas, I seemed to be out shopping alot. Always scouring the latest ad for the best sales. Sometimes I knew exactly what I wanted when I entered a store & other times I spent time browsing the entire it seems, looking for the "perfect" gift. I did find myself over at the jewelry counter a few times, to check out the jewels that where shining brightly in the case. There always seemed to be men crowding around searching for a sparkly something for the women in their life. I wonder how many engagement rings were presented this holiday season? That is so romantic to think about. I fell in love with D during Christmas, maybe that is why I love this season so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.