
I thought you all would like a good laugh! Whoever told me to wear strips should be shot! A reason you rarely see me in any prints these days. ;) I flippin' match the Christmas tree!!!
Speaking of which, this was my favorite tree growing up. And at the time this was also my favorite sweater.

I remember this year fondly, because I had the bright idea to convince Mom & Danny to let me open all my presents on Christmas Eve. Huge mistake! I woke up with regret. I will never again do that. I will forevermore open gifts on Christmas morning.
I was one fashion maven, huh? I know you are totally diggin' my Little House On The Prairie P.J.'s.

Hey so cute there and yes I hated strips now too :)
ReplyDeleteThis cracks me up! You really do match the tree. I was inspired to look up some old pictures from Christmas Past, and I will blog them for you!
ReplyDelete