Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ornaments Galore

I am the one that ended up with this darling cousin ornament! Laurie totally threw me with bringing this one! You sly dog. I didn't notice this until I uploaded this photo, it was completely unintentional. But can you see who is looking over the cousins? It gave me goose bumps.
The other ornament I got! I played for D, since he wasn't there. Silver & sparkly...Perfect.

This year, I also made The Fat Kats, their own personalized ornaments. They are done in their favorite colors.




















11 comments:

  1. That Betty is the sly one! Look at her "hiding" behind the curtain, watching over her Grands!!! Good job on the ornaments, Crystal!
    rg

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such talent!

    Those are beautiful ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I finally get to see the ornaments that you've been working on! They are cute. I know the girls loved them. What a great gift. I would keep mine out all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Dianes, Renne's and then Donna's in that order! Lots of detail into them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey this is so interersting Crytal...is this a family thing going on there in your family? What does Fat Kats as I can see the different colour and designs there ;) They are all so pretty and colourful...what a nice gesture :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you send me info on how much you charge for the ornaments? I would love to order one or a couple.. thanks. Those are just so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crystal your ornaments are just beautiful! Have you had success selling them, you definitely need to keep doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crystal! thoes are awesome! did you use paint with a paint brush? I cant ever get the words that thin even with the smallest paint brush! You are so talanted in so many different ways! Looks like you guys had alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh...Yes...That was with a paint brush! Just ask my poor hand. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.