Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Not A Present Left To Wrap

This morning Jamie came to pick me up, so I could spend the day with her. She has a large family & that means tons of Christmas presents that needed wrapping. Well, since I enjoy wrapping & she has some important things happening in the next few weeks, I offered to help ease the load. I think Jamie was ready to come to get me as soon as I offered! Hahaha!
We had a super good time! And so did Sophie.....

....To keep Little Bit content, we drugged her with chocolate! She is the cutest thing! Oh-My-Goodness!
Here are some of the presents.....
And this is the "secret" stash. 3 large bags full!

OK...So now who needs me to come help with wrapping?

5 comments:

  1. I love to wrap too!!!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only like wrapping if the paper is cute. : ) Oh - and I wrote on my blog tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrapping?!?! I've got to go shopping and buy stuff to wrap first!!! dd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.