1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I LOVE wrapping gifts. So paper & ribbon all the way!
2. A. Real tree or Artificial? I know the smell of a real tree is wonderful...Yada, yada, yada, but I but up my tree way too early for a real one. I also don't have to worry about that extra expense at Christmas. Plus...There are no live silver tinsel trees!
2. B. When do you put up the tree? Normally 2 weeks before Thanksgiving.
3. When do you take the tree down? The after New Years. You still keep the tree up till after the holidays are over. I think trees should stay up longer then 4 weeks, because they are alike of work to put up! And I adore Christmas.
4. Do you like eggnog? Nasty...NO WAY!
5. Favorite gift received as a child? My Barbie Dream House
6. Hardest person to buy for? Hhhmmm...Probably Danny. Or maybe my Paw.
7. Easiest person to buy for? MYSELF!
8. Do you have a nativity scene? I sure do. I inherited it from Mom.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Last year was the first time I ever did a "real" Christmas card. I'm hoping to get one out again this year. I have everything planned for the picture.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't really think of one. Maybe some nasty cheap cologne.
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I'm normally last minute or a Black Friday shopper. This year I did get some thing earlier.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I probably have for Dirty Santa.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Divinity & Fudge
15. Favorite Christmas song? I like alot of them! One fav is "Baby It's Cold Outside"
16. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I've always stayed home
17. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Donner, Blitzen, Cupid, Comet, Prancer, Vixen, Dancer...Rudolph is not an original reindeer
18. Angel on the tree top or a star? Bow...I like them best.
19. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning. One year when I was a young teen, I convinced Mom & Danny that we should open them on Christmas Eve. I totally regretted it the next morning. Never again.
20. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The only thing I can think of is the rude, they are the only people that exist shoppers & drivers.
21. Favorite ornament theme or color? This is my second year for the Lucy & Superman trees, so they are things I will always buy. But on my traditional tree, I liked word ornaments & the main word is "Hope." I love fun, whimsical ornaments.
22. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Pretty much the same food as Thanksgiving. But a few years ago, we did steak & loaded baked potates & that rocked!
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? For PEACE to reign, seriously...That would be nice.

I posted mine too!
ReplyDeleteI posted it on my blog!
ReplyDelete