I'm thinking about selling them. But I need some opinions. I draw everything free hand & also hand paint them. They are also decorated all the way around. Would you buy ornaments like these? And what would you be willing to pay?
I think you have found your thing Crystal. Those are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I think they would sale very quickly! LOVE them all but the Poodle is my FAVORITE!!
Those are beautiful! Really, Crystal, they're very well done!
I'd buy one...or two...or three.
I'd pay $10 for one. I think they're probably worth more than that, but seeing as they are ornaments, I think about how much I pay for a single one at the store and I'm cheap, so I don't tend to spend more than $3 on them, so buying a $10 one is more than 3 times what I normally pay.
They are so neat!! I'd definitely by some that had my kids' names on them. I don't know how much it costs you to make them, but I think that charging $7-$8 for your 'regular' ones and maybe around $10-$11 for custom made ones, would definitely be reasonable.
They are beautiful!!! Yes you should make them and sell them. I wouldn't pay more than $5 for one, just because I know I could go home and make one myself. I would set up a deal where if you buy x amount then you get them for less, that way people like Nicole would be able to buy more than one. They really are super cute. I am impressed!!!! Super Cute!!!!
Of course it also depends on how much it cost to make them, and then you have to figure out where you would sell them, and they usually get a % too... so $5 would be with no middle man, making 2x as much as you put into it would be great, direct selling is always the better money maker, but you don't always get the adverstising that you need. I'm sure there are boutiques that would buy them and sell them in store. Check into girl!
OK, I love them!!!! But I am super cheap aka on a budget. So, $5 would be my limit on one even though they're worth much more. My favs are the Jesus one- it makes me happy!!! And the poodle, it's OH SO CUTE! You are super talented and creative!!! So, when can I place my order? Seriously.
SORRY GIRLS! Crystal....These ornaments are worth at least.....$10 each. You have to buy all different color paints, ribbons and the balls them selves. The creative talent and the time put into them is what you put a price on.
Squee! This IS your "thing"! They are gorgeous! A classic formula is to multiply your costs x 3, then add on a bit for your time. So $10 might be a perfect price for the ones with names on them, then maybe between $15 - $20 for the ones with custom illustrations, since those probably take more time. I could see this same idea on little canvases too during the "off" season. You got mad skillz girl!
AHHH! Crystal I love these! You are so talented! I love all things personalized and these are awesome! I would feel if I could get one for $10 I would be getting a GREAT deal!
I love them all........I know there is alot of time in these. People will def. try to copy these if you put them on etsy or ebay but the good part is they will quickly realize after just the time and the fact that they are custom made......$10 is a steal!! Go take 30 mins. and post them on etsy!!!!
I think you have found your thing Crystal. Those are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I think they would sale very quickly! LOVE them all but the Poodle is my FAVORITE!!
ReplyDeleteYOU GO GIRL! I'm Very PROUD of you!
Those are beautiful! Really, Crystal, they're very well done!
ReplyDeleteI'd buy one...or two...or three.
I'd pay $10 for one. I think they're probably worth more than that, but seeing as they are ornaments, I think about how much I pay for a single one at the store and I'm cheap, so I don't tend to spend more than $3 on them, so buying a $10 one is more than 3 times what I normally pay.
You're so talented!
They are very nice. The price you sale them for all depends on what it cost you to make it of course. I would start between the $7.00 - $10.00.
ReplyDeleteJennifer and I need "Our 3rd Christmas" together ornament! You want to make us one?
Crystal they are very, very beautiful and luxurious as well! Great job.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThey are too cute! So awesome! You are very talented! I agree with the price of about $10. Let me know if you decide to start selling them!
ReplyDeleteThey are so neat!! I'd definitely by some that had my kids' names on them. I don't know how much it costs you to make them, but I think that charging $7-$8 for your 'regular' ones and maybe around $10-$11 for custom made ones, would definitely be reasonable.
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Time to set up an etsy shop, girl. :)
I would like SIX... with each of our names on them!!!! Do I get a deal since I'm buying so many??? LOL I can't afford $60 on ornaments! LOL
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful!!! Yes you should make them and sell them. I wouldn't pay more than $5 for one, just because I know I could go home and make one myself. I would set up a deal where if you buy x amount then you get them for less, that way people like Nicole would be able to buy more than one. They really are super cute. I am impressed!!!! Super Cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteOf course it also depends on how much it cost to make them, and then you have to figure out where you would sell them, and they usually get a % too... so $5 would be with no middle man, making 2x as much as you put into it would be great, direct selling is always the better money maker, but you don't always get the adverstising that you need. I'm sure there are boutiques that would buy them and sell them in store. Check into girl!
ReplyDeleteOK, I love them!!!! But I am super cheap aka on a budget. So, $5 would be my limit on one even though they're worth much more. My favs are the Jesus one- it makes me happy!!! And the poodle, it's OH SO CUTE! You are super talented and creative!!! So, when can I place my order? Seriously.
ReplyDeleteUmmm... I'm in line too! I want one for each of my kids. Seriously. And would it be against your religion to make an Alabama ornament??
ReplyDeleteSORRY GIRLS!
ReplyDeleteCrystal....These ornaments are worth at least.....$10 each. You have to buy all different color paints, ribbons and the balls them selves. The creative talent and the time put into them is what you put a price on.
I love them!
ReplyDeleteIf I were you, I wouldn't take less than $10 a piece for them.
I agree Jamie...$10 dollars is the least I would take for them! They are adorable!!! They are better than any that we saw at Christmas Village!
ReplyDelete~Amber
Squee! This IS your "thing"! They are gorgeous! A classic formula is to multiply your costs x 3, then add on a bit for your time. So $10 might be a perfect price for the ones with names on them, then maybe between $15 - $20 for the ones with custom illustrations, since those probably take more time. I could see this same idea on little canvases too during the "off" season. You got mad skillz girl!
ReplyDeleteAHHH! Crystal I love these! You are so talented! I love all things personalized and these are awesome! I would feel if I could get one for $10 I would be getting a GREAT deal!
ReplyDeleteI love them all........I know there is alot of time in these. People will def. try to copy these if you put them on etsy or ebay but the good part is they will quickly realize after just the time and the fact that they are custom made......$10 is a steal!! Go take 30 mins. and post them on etsy!!!!
ReplyDeleteAND SHE'S CRAFTY TOO!! Man we missed out......
I want to see a LUCY one!!! I know you have already made one for your tree right???
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Crystal! These are awesome! I agree that $10 for one of these would be a steal!!! You definitely found your "thing"!
ReplyDelete