Good morning Donna!!!!!
I knew you would be checking as soon as you could & here are the pictures!
Notice the time I posted this. ;)
I knew you would be checking as soon as you could & here are the pictures!
Notice the time I posted this. ;)
After almost everyone went home, some of us just sat around the fire & told more stories, including some embarrassing ones. It was a good night.
We did have some missing family this time around.
D had to work late, plus had to come home to get rest for another long day at work.
Bob & Chad were in Auburn.
Laurie & John had a wedding rehearsal dinner.
And of course Donna & Karl were in North Carolina.
It was NOT the same without you all there!
We missed you!!!!
Did I get enough pictures, Donna?
Happy November 1st Everyone!

THANKS for all the pics! I about died laughing when I saw the scared mommy..i mean, mummy (from the ghost stories)! I was trying to tell Karl about the story Paw used to tell us around the Wienie Roasts at his house when we were little. Who was that creature that lived in the woods?
ReplyDeleteKarl kept saying all afternoon, "we should've gone."
Looks like y'all had fun!
First thing I did when I woke up was get Karl's laptop and check PINKLUCY! :)
That creature you speak of is Von-Dune!!!! (Dune as in sand dune.) It looks like everyone had a good time. Sorry we missed it! Believe me the weinee roast would have been a lot more fun than where I was at! I have an idea...lets have another one at Thanksgiving when everyone can be there!
ReplyDelete-laurie
Great job, as usual, Crystal!!! What a blast it was! Maybe by next year, Jimbo can have those teeth fixed! The first pic of Bucky scare me. I thought it was the nose of the elk hanging on the wall in my den!
ReplyDeleteDonna, I kept watchin' for y'all.
rg
LAURIE...I THOUGHT THE SAME THING THIS MORNING! We can have another weinee roast around Thanksgiving! Oh yeah...Von-duuuuuuuuune! That thing always scared me!
ReplyDeleteVon-Dune made his presence known in a big way last night. He was a part of Codie's fear. And of course Katrina was jumpy also! She cracks me up. Von-Dunn seemed to be behind her in the woods.
ReplyDeleteOh & I think another weenie roast with everyone is a GREAT idea when y'all get home! :)
ReplyDeleteWe could roast Turkey Wings and Drumsticks!
ReplyDeleteGreat post!
I think I was either eating or roasting a weiner in most of those pics!
It was fun! My favorite thing was listening to Kameron tell stories. Who knew the tin man had nipples?!
ReplyDeleteanonymous is me...sorry
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm crying at work...
ReplyDelete-Jessie
Jessie, that breaks my heart! I miss you so much!!! Come home and we'll do another one just for you and Donna and Karl and Laurie and John, okay?!?
ReplyDelete