I wish we were coming! We actually tried to conspire a secret plan to show up...but I'd have to be back here on Monday b/c I have to work and it's busy payroll week. It's a lot of $$ to put in the gas tank, just to turn back around in 2 weeks and head that way...SO, I'll be lookin' for LOTS of pics! :)And we'll see everyone shortly. Make sure u get all of the costumes!..please! :) Have fun!
I am going to a Wedding Rehearsal! Hopefully, I will be able to make a late arrival at the weinee roast...otherwise, I am sorry I missed it for the 2nd year in a row! These people should have planned their wedding better so I wouldn't have to miss the roast! -Laurie
It was a plan that we came up with yesterday...and we would've had to leave EARLY this a.m. *It takes more that $50 to drive to and from Bama! :) We'll be there on the 15th! :)
Oh yeah, Crystal..you asked what everyone's plans were for tonight: We are gonna grill steaks and sit around the fire pit in our backyard. Man, I wanna go trick-or-treating! :)
SO! What's the problem? We'll wait for you. rg P.S. You're really sending these messages via laptop, aren't you? You should be about to Georgia, huh? :)
No weeine roast. Probably going to the inlaws to eat pizza! Has Jennifer called you about something going on tomorrow?(sat.)
ReplyDeleteI wish we were coming! We actually tried to conspire a secret plan to show up...but I'd have to be back here on Monday b/c I have to work and it's busy payroll week. It's a lot of $$ to put in the gas tank, just to turn back around in 2 weeks and head that way...SO, I'll be lookin' for LOTS of pics! :)And we'll see everyone shortly.
ReplyDeleteMake sure u get all of the costumes!..please! :) Have fun!
I am going to a Wedding Rehearsal! Hopefully, I will be able to make a late arrival at the weinee roast...otherwise, I am sorry I missed it for the 2nd year in a row! These people should have planned their wedding better so I wouldn't have to miss the roast!
ReplyDelete-Laurie
See you at the weenie roast!
ReplyDeleteDonna, I've got a $50 American Express gift card I'll give you for gas!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze!?!?!?!?
ReplyDeleteMom
It was a plan that we came up with yesterday...and we would've had to leave EARLY this a.m.
ReplyDelete*It takes more that $50 to drive to and from Bama! :) We'll be there on the 15th! :)
Oh yeah, Crystal..you asked what everyone's plans were for tonight: We are gonna grill steaks and sit around the fire pit in our backyard. Man, I wanna go trick-or-treating! :)
Donna, I'll put a bucket out for gas donations. Certainly we can come up with enough $$ to buy gas round trip!!! PLEEEEEEEZEEE?!?!?
ReplyDeleterg
Moma!...we would've had to have left already...if we left now, we wouldn't make it 'til Midnight.
ReplyDeleteSO! What's the problem? We'll wait for you.
ReplyDeleterg
P.S. You're really sending these messages via laptop, aren't you? You should be about to Georgia, huh? :)
I'm gonna be roastin' me a weenie too! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm cracking up reading these messages...
ReplyDeleteDonna I think you're being missed by your momma :) maybe you are on the road ready to surprise everyone.