I slept basically all day on Saturday. Then D & I went to a few stores & walked around for awhile. We met up with old friends Cori & Jayson. We had such a great time talking for a few hours. I'm so happy we got to see them, while they were home for Thanksgiving.

While we were out, D walked by a mirror & noticed something about his shirt. When he pointed it out to me, I couldn't stop laughing or making fun of it the rest of the night.
Can you see what is wrong?

Today I have spent it doing loads of laundry, which seemed to have piled up recently.
Why does that always seem to happen?

You haven't seen the Bitty Buddies lately...So here's a picture from today.
Has Thanksgiving already come & gone for another year? Makes me sad.
While we were out, D walked by a mirror & noticed something about his shirt. When he pointed it out to me, I couldn't stop laughing or making fun of it the rest of the night.Can you see what is wrong?
Today I have spent it doing loads of laundry, which seemed to have piled up recently.
Why does that always seem to happen?
You haven't seen the Bitty Buddies lately...So here's a picture from today.
Has Thanksgiving already come & gone for another year? Makes me sad.

I am going to guess on D's shirt that the picture and words are off center... that is all I can see (unless he is wearing it and it kinda bunched to one side) then I don't know...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the eye candy!!!
ReplyDeleterg
speaking of eye...what happened to Cori?
ReplyDelete~Amber
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!
ReplyDeleteI can't stop laughing!!
The shirt is printed off center. hahahahahahahahahahaha
Renee! You made me laugh! I totally forgot about your "crush." Hahahaha!
ReplyDeleteAmber- She got a black eye. Poor thing! Her & Jayson were playing around & got her eye on accident. It was only playing. She's OK. It looks worse then it is. :)
Dana & Mom are correct! I guess that's what you get from a $3 shirt from Walmart! Isn't it hilarious? He was so embarrassed!
That's funny! I'm glad you got to see Cory! How fun.
ReplyDelete