My friend Denise sent Razzy a very special surprise today. She knows how he loves to be wrapped inside of a blanket, so she made him a "Puppy Pouch."

Dante her sweet doggie, also sent the kids some of his peanut butter cookies.
And in typical cookie fashion, Razzy gobbled his up!
Rocco hid his & then ate it.
And Molly sat with hers on her head! I have always put cookies on her head for some reason & she will sit there for awhile with it. She never eats hers instantly, she has to sit with it for awhile & whine when one of the boys come near her.

He's so proud!

And he LOVES his new snuggly!


Here he is telling Dad & not letting me touch it. He's so funny this is his "ritual" for when he gets something new.
Thank you so much Denise...
for making this & thinking of my "kids." Not many people get the way we both feel about our furbabies. And the impact they make in our lives.
You are so sweet!
I think I may have to make a second "Puppy Pouch" because as I type Rocco is snuggled up inside. Hahaha!
Here he is telling Dad & not letting me touch it. He's so funny this is his "ritual" for when he gets something new.
Thank you so much Denise...
for making this & thinking of my "kids." Not many people get the way we both feel about our furbabies. And the impact they make in our lives.
You are so sweet!
I think I may have to make a second "Puppy Pouch" because as I type Rocco is snuggled up inside. Hahaha!

That is so sweet and so stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteI want to Thank You also Denise for thinking of my Grand-furbabies!!
Razzie will surely stay warm this winter unless his clepto brother takes it and hides it.
I'm so glad he liked it - and figured out to sleep in it! My friend's Doxie still sleep on it, not in it. If I had known Rocco liked to crawl into things, I would have gotten more fleec and made another one. Sorry Rocco! You're welome - Razzy, Crystal & Vickie!
ReplyDeletemy kids all have those wonderful Denise blankets too. They all love them. The blue one that Jeremiah is often photographed with is from Denise.
ReplyDeleteHe's only 110% ROTTEN! hahahahaaaa..
ReplyDeleteIt should be called his hotdog bun!
Hot dog bun! Hahaha! That's hilarious!
ReplyDelete