
Here she is in all of her glory!
I had to upgrade to a 4.5 foot tree. I choose a silver tinsel tree, since it's one I have wanted for a long time. But I also wanted a pink tree. Well....You can't really tell it is a silver tree now can ya? Hahaha....Not with the pink lights & ornaments! I am so in
love with my tree!

This is a prized Lucy ornament. It's the last one in the Lucy ornament collection that Hallmark made. If you press a button she talks! I got her this year, along with the next few.





I also use the word "Love" & other ornaments that are Lucy inspired.

I was super excited to find this one the other day on my shopping trip after Christmas Village! I have been bidding on her on Ebay & could never win her. She was going for sometime up to $20 & I wouldn't pay that. I got her for $2.99. But when I took her out of the box to place her on the tree, her head fell off! It was pretty traumatizing for me to see a headless Lucy. My CVS ecb bought nail glue, fixed her right up though!

This is the tree, when you can actually see that it is silver.
OK...Sarah....Is your day back to normal now? :)
Cute tree! My mom has a pink tree that she hangs flamingos on. I wish I had the room for more trees.
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! Even Lucy herself is so enthralled with that beautiful tree that she "lost her head"!!! I love the tree, Crystal!
ReplyDeleterg
FUN!!!!! I thought it was a pink tree at first! They have them at Big Lots!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDelete~Amber
Looks Great!
ReplyDeleteToo Cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is my first time here. I too am in Bama. Anyways wanted to say Hi.
ReplyDeleteAnd your tree is Awesome!
it is brutiful! dd
ReplyDeleteaaaahhhhh....that feels better! love the tree!
ReplyDeleteSo I'm going to fly you down so you can do Lily's tree. I bet you I could stand at this tree for a hour and look through it. I love that you have something that you love so much that you are lucky enough to make a tree out of it- that's pretty lucky and something pretty special for you to be able to pass down one day!!
ReplyDeletecool tree :)
ReplyDelete