Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pink Lucy On Pause

I came over to Mom's to do a few things online, because the power cord to my laptop seems to have a short in it. So, it probably will not be replaced until Tuesday. That means there may not be any blogging from me until then. I did just finish up a few payu2blogs, but I don't consider that real blogging.

I finished with the Christmas trees last night! I have pictures but they will have to wait until later in the week to be revealed.

Tomorrow Staci will be here!!! Yipee!!! I can't wait to see her, Chloe & Jax!

Stay tuned for pictures & posts in a few days!!!

Hope everyone has a good week.

4 comments:

  1. where do you do your payu2blog stuff at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man Crystal. I have to wait for another blog!That stinks! :) Seriously, I love reading your blog so I hate that it is on PAUSE, but I will be patient and wait until tomorrow. Have a great time with your friend visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugghhh...my whole daily routine is thrown. Well not really. I am still popping over here everyday, just not seeing anything new. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal! It's Tuesday! Where are some updates? Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.