Sunday night we went to what has become an annual hayride at friends of our family Stan & Beth....Well, they are more like family! I always look forward to it every time!

I got some new gloves on the way there. D said these are "Crystal gloves."

The" girls" minus Beth, she was in the house at the moment getting Tex (their doggie).



Jessica & her little boy Easton.
It's Tex or Texi Mexi as I call him. If you think Rocco is obsessed with me...You haven't seen anything until you see Tex with Beth! He's looking at her in this picture!



D's so durn tall it's always a struggle to get a photo of us standing together.
About to take off on the hayride. Greg is putting bunny ears on Mom. He is a hoot! And it's a constant comedy when he is around!
The Ghost of Christmas Past....


All the girls with Beth this time! You should have seen the fiasco it was to get this picture! I would love to see all the pictures that were actually taken.
Thank you so much Stan & Beth for opening up your home to us each year for all of this fun!
It's become a tradition of the Fall!
Thank you so much Stan & Beth for opening up your home to us each year for all of this fun!
It's become a tradition of the Fall!

Crystal - love the loves. Looooooove it! Gotta get me some of those!
ReplyDeleteAnother bonding, another get-together how nice :D
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you enjoyed the evening. I know we did. This is the highlight of our year. And what can I say about Tex!! I bet Matt will wear long pants the next time he comes to my house! BB
ReplyDeleteOh! and as always you got some really good pictures. I love the one of your Mom by herself. BB
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great time! We didn't get to do a hayride this year. :(
ReplyDelete