Monday, November 10, 2008

Some Of My Treasures From Saturday


I bought the 2 above plaques from one both. I couldn't resist either of them. But my favorite is the doggie one. :)
The booth this ornament came from had some of the cutest stuff at Christmas Village. Everyone was on the lookout for "hope" stuff me & I settled on this. I heart what is says at the bottom. They also have a website with other cuteness.

We went to a T.J. Maxx & while looking through the wallets, I found this Clinque bag, unzipped & tissue paper coming out. I looking & it had these products wrapped in the tissue paper. Well, I know that T.J. Maxx doesn't carry Clinque products & there was no tag on it, so I went to find a manager. They said they have never had anything like it in the store, so they gave it too me! Oh, happy day! It never hurts to ask.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those plaques are so you!! :) I just love the HOPE one.

    And, yay, for the Clinique find. That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.