See how D & I look throughout the decades!
The 1950's


The 1960's


The 1970's


The 1980's


The 1990's

Which ones are your favorites?
You can Yearbook Yourself too! Just go-------->HERE, to see what you would look like!
The 1950's
The 1960's
The 1970's
The 1980's
The 1990's

1950's!
ReplyDeleteI like the 50's as well as the
ReplyDelete80's. The only thing about the
50's is young people seemed to look older than what they were. dd
i like them all... they all look sooooo real. the 50's is very glamerous
ReplyDeleteOh My gosh- this is SO cool. I had to take a second look to see that it really was YOU! I love this! I want to do it NOW... I can't pick a favorite yet, but I will... I have to think on it. I can't wait to show my family!!!
ReplyDeleteThe one from the 70's kind of looks like my mom did in the 80's! I will have to find a picture- seriously, she had that haircut in the 80's!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is normally a decade behind. >LOL< Don't tell her I said that!
ReplyDeleteI like them all...you both would have fit in all those decades...I'm gonna do it!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete50's is the best. Heather is right, you could have fit into any decade!
ReplyDeleteYou look so good with light colored hair! Oh my goodness...those are cute! I did mine a while back but they didn't turn out that cool!
ReplyDeleteI had to keep starting over after I saved one...did you have that problem. And Michael's pic is taking FOREVER to load!!
ReplyDeletei did this first thing this morning and saved but they didn't save right or something...
ReplyDeleteIn the 50's picture Daniel looks like Dennis the Menace's Dad!
ReplyDeleteI like the 50's the best.
70's & 80's- although they all look FANTASTIC.
ReplyDelete