Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tips For Yearbook Yourself

This will make it easier, so it's not time consuming.
Use Photobucket to make your photo smaller. Upload, edit, resize...Use medium, it works best. Save pic to computer.

On Yearbook Yourself, once your picture is uploaded, you can change the picture to any year with the bottom scroll.
Once you find the year you like, then there is a little pop-up on the picture that lets you edit your face perfectly.
Once it's perfect, click share & save.
You do not have to register, just download photo.
Once you have done that, then click the little close button on the yearbook & you do not have to start over. Your face will remain, so you can have more fun!
Hope that helps. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, I was starting all over and it was driving me nuts. I didn't see how to keep going without starting over, so I will look again, when I do Chris' face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I know D has a boo-boo, but can you tell him to fix the scanner so we can see pics of Paw's b'day party that was 16 years ago? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...He hasn't been home! But he will fix it tomorrow night when he gets home from work! :) I haven't forgotten.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.