Sunday, October 12, 2008

Site Meter

There are all kinds of things you can add to your blog, that will keep track of how many & who is stopping by. And the best part is most of them are free! If they weren't....Seriously do you think I would have them? Ha!

Site Meter Rocks! I have had it on my blog for a few years.
Here is what it offers:

Details~Domain (aol, charter, rr), date, time, length of time spent on blog & pages they viewed.

Referrals~Shows if they came to your blog from another site that has you linked. Or if they found you through a search on google & what words they used in the google search. This is one of my favorites. It's interesting the words that actually bring people to Pink Lucy. Note to everyone, choose words carefully. Hahaha!

World Map~Of course the locations appear on a map.

Location~Self explanatory

Out Clicks~ If they left from a certain link on your blog.

Entry Links~ The link they entered by.

Exit Links~ The link they left by...Normally it just shows your blog url.

Here are Pink Lucy's 12 month stats:

To get Site Meter go to their site, register & add html to your blog. It's easy peasy!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What made your stats jump so much higher in July, August, and September?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not quite sure! I was thrown by that one myself! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How interesting ;) You are so popular Crystal :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being my only follower...lol I might get one but right now it would be sad cause it would be me and you, and shionge .... shes great and faithful! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.