Monday, October 13, 2008

The Festival

Saturday morning, I met up with Jen & went to a festival sponsored by the library. I've been a horrible cousin/friend & I haven't spent any time with her since she moved to town. I ended up seeing people there, that I hadn't seen in awhile & ran my mouth the entire time...So, I still didn't spend time with Jen! I feel bad, so I owe her a day of undivided attention. Hahaha!

Lindy was there selling the bows she makes...You will be hearing more about that in the week to come.
Jake the happiest boy I know!
Here we are (my eyes are closed...Uuugggg...Reason for taking more than 1 picture. I was having an awful hair day).
Look at this water fountain...For adults, kids & puppy dogs! Too bad the water was shut off.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.