Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Potty Place

I was never allowed to have a cat, so once D & I got married we got 2 kittens. We had good jobs & we settling into our little house, so we thought it was a perfect fit. I already had Molly, so we liked the idea of us having pets together. And he had always had cats. It was my very first time to ever deal with a litter box & it was not my favorite chore by any means. I liked the idea of letting a dog outside to do it's business. Things happened & we had to let the kittens go. I do miss them & it still bothers me that I had to get rid of them & hate that I even got a pet I couldn't keep. I despise anyone getting a pet & then getting rid of it. If you make the commitment to that pet you should keep it. But anyway I won't be getting on that soapbox.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post! We had cats for years (the oldest was 18 when he died) and I so missed having a kitty in the house. But I did NOT miss the litter box. They are nasty, hard to deal with and just ugly! Recently, we found an adorable homeless kitty and had every intention of finding him a new home and one of the main reasons was I did not want deal with a litter box anymore. But the ones you posted about ROCK!!! I don't think I'll be buying one because they are a bit pricey but between my super smart hubby and very good with tools dad I think they could build one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.