
I found her! I found her!
A couple of weeks ago, Jamie called me to tell me she had seen an I Love Lucy Santa baby at Walmart & that she hid her for me. I didn't even know there was one out, so it was a surprise to me, since I'm normally on the up & up on the latest Lucy doll. I went online to see her & discovered she is a rare find. I told Jamie about it & she went back later, to make sure she was still there & couldn't find Little Lucy.
I found her at another Walmart & hid her, until I knew for sure I could buy her. Today, she was still were I hid her! So I bought her!
There is an entire set of these baby dolls, that were modeled after actual baby photos of Lucille Ball. This is #5 in the collection & my first one.
Thanks Jamie for being such a sweet friend that knows me & the things I love. :) Because without that phone call I wouldn't have even been looking for her.

That is super cute! I have 2 of these dolls... not the santa but 2 in the collection. I have not seen this one, but I forget to look too.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cool Crystal :) I feel your JOY :)
ReplyDelete