
This one makes me laugh...She's licking her lips! It must be a specially tasty treat!

So pretty. I want to pet her & make her my friend.And then to the not so pretty....Living up here, next to the woods & rocks, I am constantly aware of the possibility of snakes, but I haven't seen one in about 15 years. I'm not stupid, I know they are around somewhere, but not seeing them makes me happy. The other day, I was letting Razzy out the backdoor & as has become the norm, I look to see if Hummington (hummingbird) is perched on the fence. He was, but a snake was slithering across the hill that is on the other side on my fence & it was headed towards Mom's house. A large black snake with designs down it's back. I didn't let Razzy out, thankfully I saw the snake beforehand. I ran to call Mom....She always saves me from lizards, so why not a snake? But by the time I went to look out the door again, he was gone! Mom, came over with her trusty shovel (to chop his head off), but we don't know where he went. So, now I'm all paranoid. I hate not knowing. It's like if there is a spider in the house, I have to know it's dead & then flushed in the toilet before I'm OK. If it gets away, I can't rest.

Well that's alright Crystal. I have to do the same things for Danny....my big brave husband.
ReplyDeleteAt least I know I'm good for something.
I want to pet her also. Looks like Bambi.
I LOVE the one of her licking her lips.
ReplyDelete