Well, Razzy got a Bo Bo for his birthday. Here he is when I gave him his new toy.


Awe...He loves his Bo Bo (this picture is not staged)...Actually as I'm typing this he is hitting my leg with it & squeaking it, telling me to play!
Well.....Mom made me feel all guilty that Rocco didn't get one also... So,I had to make a special to the store to get another one. Razzy was none too happy about it either. He wanted the green Bo Bo. For the rest of the evening they played musical Bo Bo's. But they have settled back to the original ones they had at first.

That is too cute! I love the commercial, too.
ReplyDeleterg
They are the sweetest grand-babies!
ReplyDeleteI need to grow a third arm so they can all get equal attention when I come over. Just can't pet fast enough. I get my feet washed everytime I come over whether they need it or not and loads of wet sloppery kisses.
I need an interpreter so I can be able to understand what they are telling me when I first walk in. Especially Molly and Razzy. They are just a telling me ALL about IT! While they are talking to me Rocco is washing my feet.
awww, Crystal. That commercial makes me miss Buddy so much!
ReplyDelete