BEFORE (July 2006 pictures)......


And 4 COATS OF PAINT later!THE AFTER.....
I also painted the laundry doors. Can we say pain in the butt?
D changed out the top light. I painted the lamp on the fridge red.
And another light will go in the ceiling where those wires are hanging down. And I painted the lamp on the desk red too.We are going to be getting new knobs for the cabinets & the fridge is getting a makeover. I would love to do the floors black & white checker board. That's a "someday" dream.

The difference is amazing! Good work! It looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteAfter all the hard work, don't you love when the moment arrives when can you step back to see the fruits of your labor? I think you did a great job and it shows! Auntie D
ReplyDeleteIt looks fantastic. Looks bigger too!
ReplyDeletegood job
ReplyDeleteIt looks great!
ReplyDeleteWow... it really does look amazing! Great job!
ReplyDeleteYour kitchen looks great! You guys did an awesome job!
ReplyDeleteYou did so good!! I didn't know you moved your fridge to the other side!?! When did that happen? And I love the new color... it really does brighten up the room!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! I really like that color!
ReplyDeleteI bet you're glad it's done :)
It looks AWESOME!! I'm jealous.
ReplyDeleteJamie, about the fridge, you never know where something will be from one day to the next at Crystal's! I expect to see the bed in the kitchen one of these days.
I'm jealous too! We've got lots of painting and rearranging to do. It looks great!
ReplyDeleteThe changes look great! I love the new shelf for the microwave, that was a great find. I love stuff like that.
ReplyDelete