While painting...D may not have picked up a paint brush, but I did have 2 little helpers.
Rocco really enjoyed having all the new exciting hiding places for his cookies. It was in the drawer, just before I took the picture. He moved it, so I wouldn't "see" where he hid it.

Another cookie hidden by Rocco. But this time, he put it where he couldn't get it either....Under the plastic! I had to get it for him. And of course, he went & hid it again.

Razzy actually helped me the most...He was right beside me most of the time. Doxie's think they have to help you accomplish tasks, so he normally is next to me whenever I'm working on something. Such a good helper! (I always tell him that)
Rocco really enjoyed having all the new exciting hiding places for his cookies. It was in the drawer, just before I took the picture. He moved it, so I wouldn't "see" where he hid it.
Another cookie hidden by Rocco. But this time, he put it where he couldn't get it either....Under the plastic! I had to get it for him. And of course, he went & hid it again.
Razzy actually helped me the most...He was right beside me most of the time. Doxie's think they have to help you accomplish tasks, so he normally is next to me whenever I'm working on something. Such a good helper! (I always tell him that)

Wonderful!! Are they free to paint my house too :D
ReplyDeleteI LOVE my 3 little Four-legged Grand-babies!!!
ReplyDeletewhen are you going to show pictures of what your kitchen looks like? I can't wait!
ReplyDelete