Thursday, July 10, 2008

Let's Talk Reality

These are my favorite Reality shows that I am I currently watching.




Sheer Genius. I have a soft spot for Bravo Reality shows.



The shows I can not wait for!


It begins Sunday!!!!! Be sure & go----->HERE, to check out the new houseguests & tour the house. I bet you can't tell, which rooms I have a fondness for! They say the show is going back to it's roots. It will be more like the first 3 seasons, where no one knows each other & the cast will be more diverse. I'm so glad!

It begins next Wednesday...
And so does Run's House!!!
And Top Design is coming soon....

5 comments:

  1. Gosh...no, no, no, no, no to all of the shows here in Singapore and I wish I am in USA now ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tori & Dean. I want to be her friend! :) She seems like she's pretty darn down to eath especially when you consider hwo she was raised!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Project Runway. I get hooked every time. I keep meaning to watch Shear Genius b/c Glenn is from Decatur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to watch Tori and Dean as well. Can't wait for Big Brother....that is one of my all time most favorite Reality shows next to Survivor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!! Food Network Star!!

    But AHHHHH, no Mole, America's Best Dance Crew, and Lee's new fav. I love Money.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.